Therapeutic Massage is a blend of trigger point therapy and deep pressure techniques that targets your aching and overworked muscles while aiming to heal and repair.
Recommended for people suffering from:
- chronic muscle tension
- people of all ages in need of a deeper pressure than swedish massage
- includes foot massage and aromatherapy based oil used during session.
* Study’s show that deep tissue can lower blood pressure and heart rate.
Swedish Massage is a classic therapeutic relaxing massage that is beneficial for all ages. We recommend Swedish Massage at least once a month to maintain overall total wellness.
Swedish Massage treatment benefits include:
- continuous relaxation
- eases insomnia for optimal health
- significantly lowers stress levels
- lowers high blood pressure
- decreasing overall body pains
- increasing flexibility related to arthritis which in turn decreases depression
Pre-natal massage eases term of pregnancy and can be used anytime after the first trimester.
Pre-natal massage is a soothing treatment relaxes the mother from all tension for the anticipation of birth. It will also relieve the body of any aches and assist with general water retention and swelling associated with pregnancy.
Pre-natal massage includes pillows for comfort and pure aromatherapy infused oil that are pregnancy safe to encourage relaxation, ease insomnia and any anxiety.
Reflexology is an ancient method of working points on the feet that correspond to every organ, gland and system of the body. Specific pressure to the areas will help to normalize organ function and promote homeostasis. If you are feeling under pressure Reflexology is for you.
Health benefits include:
- stress reduction
- improved circulation
- facilitate detoxification within the feet